Monday, January 19, 2009

Brain and Brawn

Isn't it amazing that kids are born with their own personalities, strengths, weaknesses, passions and interests. My boys are so similar yet very different. First you have Max - the little brain. Max spoke at a very early age and his mouth has not stopped moving ever since. He excels in school and is fascinated how and why things are the way they are. He is too smart for his own good. He is constantly making Jeremy and I laugh with the things he asks or says. It amazes me what goes on in that little brain of his and I am sure that there will come a time where he will be smarter than his mama.Then there is my little brawn - Ike. He is my crazy child. If he didn't have such a cute little face I think I might snap more than I do :) Ike has no fear, he loves to suicide himself off the couch and belly flop onto the floor. He went from crawling to running - literally. He is a little too sure of himself. He has fallen down our stairs 4 times and I am sure that is not the worse that is in his future - sadly! He has always loved balls, when he could only crawl he would push a ball around the floor entertaining himself. He throws a fit watching Max's soccer class or basketball class and the minute it is over he runs out on the field to join his brother. He is my tough little buddy that loves life.
This a shot of all the Thelin grandchildren as of January 09, we will have another addition this April and I am sure many more after that! This picture was mere impossible to take but so hilarious. From left to right. Trenton, Boyd, Max, Sam, Charlotte, Henry, Macey, Peyton, Gabe, Ike, Marley and Lucy. Cute group of kids.

10 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

I love your two kids, they are so dang cute... I hope that you are doing well!! I think that Cameron is more like Ike than Max, so will see what this next baby is like! We love you all!

Kristie said...

its amazing how they are so different huh? those boys of yours are so cute! and big! and i love that picture of all the kids--classic.

The Thelins said...

Right when I saw the title of this post I knew what it was going to be about. I'm so glad you're blogging! Finally you've come over to the dark side. Not too bad, is it? I love your Brain and Brawn

Unknown said...

So cute, Kristin! I love those boys! I can't wait to see what kind of a personality my little guy will have. Hopefully not too much of his crazy dad! Haha. And that picture of all the Thelin kids is so great. I love it.

Jerai Moulton said...

It was so fun to video chat with you guys the other day! We are so excited that you have joined the Mac team! I love that picture of all of the grandkids! It makes me laugh each time I look at it!

Cooper Family said...

Your family picture for your header of your blog is so cute!

Sydney Marné said...

Whoa I didn't know you had a blog. I am VERY excited. and your boys are so adorable!!! I wish we lived closer :( I miss all you thelins like crazy!

Lindsey said...

How did I not know you had a blog!!! HOw are you? I love your boys they are so cute. I'll email you and tell you how to get your pictures bigger. It's a process, and I think my way is not the easiest. I'm sure there is an easier way out there. I do the side by side photos in photoshop. Do you have photoshop? I'll send you an email when I get some free time. I'm so happy you have a blog!!!

annie said...

great post! it's fun to blog...you'll see. : ) your blog is cute.

Tricia said...

Oh Max and Ike! Aunty misses you two. Love this post Kris. They are so different from eachother. Kind of like Alia and Jada too... complete opposites.