Saturday, May 2, 2009

Before the vaca.....

Jer and I just got back from vacation and I went to post a few pics and I realized that I still had some from before that I wanted to show. So here are some random shots from last month...
Marianne (my mother in law) and Jer took Max and Gabe downtown to the Political "tea party"!They said it was amazing to see so many people together to have their voice heard. Good for them for getting involved. Max and Gabe had a blast, they took the train down and got to spend time with two really fun people - Dad/Uncle and Grandma!
It just wouldn't be April if we didn't but some Easter pic in here :) Max LOVES dying eggs - this year was a Kung Fu Panda theme!


The Easter Bunny brought the boys water shooters, which quickly turned into light sabers/swords.... a big hit (no pun intended)!
My handsome men all dressed up for Easter Sunday. How did I get so lucky?
Chelsea and I freezing our butts outside the church Easter morning. Our families were troopers while we made them all pose for family Easter shots. I am so grateful to have such good girlfriends.

4 comments:

Cooper Family said...

Your family is beautiful! Love the picutres, keep them coming. I can't wait to see ones from your vacation!

Chelsea said...

I'm glad you chose a picture where our skirts were down and not in our faces. Cute pix of the boys too.

Jason and Tricia Loder said...

Great pics, Kris. Love them. You guys look so great in your cute Easter outifts. Love the family photo at the top. I miss you! We need to catch up soon! Call me!

annie said...

I almost bought that dress. it is super cute on you! Your boys look so good all dressed up for Easter!